Tri-Starr Investigations may store a small file (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer when you visit Tri-Starr Investigations.
The type of information we collect using cookies is specific to your PC and does not include personal information about you. We collect information such as the IP address, the date and time you visited the web site, which pages of our web sites you looked at and whether those web pages were delivered quickly and successfully.
Using this information allows us to improve our web site and to provide you a better online experience.
You can delete our cookies or block this information by changing the settings on your PC (please refer to your browser’s help screens or instruction). If you block this information you may not be able to utilize some features of the site.
We collect and use personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email) in order to:
- Respond to queries or requests submitted by you-
- Provide services such as our Email Alert service-
- Process orders or applications submitted by you-
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us-
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any services supplied to you-
- We do not share this personal information with any other party.
Visiting other sites:
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other web sites even if:
- You accessed the third party web site using links from our web site; or
- You linked to our web site from a third-party web site
We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact the owner or operator of such web site if you have any concerns or questions.